Digital Accessibility Solutions Office Hours
UM Accessibility Specialists Jennifer Bland and Lindsey Sneed are available by appointment for Accessibility Office Hours each Friday from 11am until 3pm.
- Do you have questions about how to make your syllabus or other documents accessible for all students in your course?
- Do you wonder if you have to caption all the videos in your course?
- Do you know when and how to provide live captioning if you are hosting a virtual event or meeting?
- Do you know how to create more accessible documents to share on the web or via email?
- Are YouTube’s auto-generated captions sufficient for videos posted to the web or on UM social media?
If any of these questions sound familiar or you don’t know where to start, the University of Mississippi’s Digital Accessibility Solutions team will be available to answer any accessibility-related questions during Office Hours.
PDF Spring Cleaning Challenge Weekly Sessions
You have until April 2nd to register for the PDF Spring Cleaning Challenge! Challenge participants will meet quickly via Zoom (Meeting Link) during the month of April. Join us for an information session on March 30th at 2pm using the same meeting link.
Participants are invited to utilize Friday office hours with Jennifer and Lindsey to address additional questions or troubleshooting!