The UM Accessibility Training Course is available through Blackboard and it is made up of modules that focus on specific topics related to accessibility. You can choose which modules you would like to complete based on your own needs and responsibilities. Blackboard access is automatically available to all Ole Miss faculty, staff, and students using your webID and password. Register here to be added to the UM Accessibility Course.
- Understanding Impairments & the Impact of Accessibility
- Creating an Accessible MS Word Document
- How to Caption Recorded Videos
- Understanding Law & Policy Governing Accessibility in Higher Education
- Maintaining an Accessible Social Media Presence