These slides and files are for training participants, not distribution. Since they reinforce information presented face-to-face, they may not make sense out of context.
- Ole Miss
- Text spacing bookmarklet
- Chrome DevTools (for identifying the accessible name and description).
Resources to Share
- WCAG 2 Checklist for HTML documents
- Quick Reference: Testing Web Content for Accessibility
- Word/PowerPoint evaluation checklist
- ARIA authoring practices – Building and testing ARIA widgets
- GOALS Project – Strategic web accessibility (focused on higher ed)
- Bring Web Accessibility to Your Nonprofit – From the MacArthur Foundation, created by WebAIM