- Use the UM Document Converter to make existing documents, like PDFs, more accessible. Check out the links at the top of the page with information about how to best use the Document Converter.
- Use the Accessible Document Decision Tree to decide which format would be best when creating a new document.
- The Poet Alternative Text Training Tool teaches you when, why, and how to write great alternative text and includes applicable practice.
- File type specific information can be found on our website about:
Social Media Accessibility
- Social Media Accessibility Resources from @HashtagHeyAlexa
- UM Social Media Training – I am updating our Blackboard course and will let y’all know when it is available! If you would like to be added to the course, please email email@example.com.
Additional Training and Support
Use the Calendly tool embedded on this page to schedule a 15, 30, or 60 minute one-on-one with an accessibility specialist. This time can be used to ask questions, review topics, look at specific documents or barriers, or to do training on tools offered by UM Digital Accessiblity Solutions such as the UM Document Converter, Equidox, or Panopto.