Accessibility Focused Workshops
There are currently no face-to-face workshops scheduled.
See More: FTDC Training Opportunities
Our staff is available to provide one-on-one or small group sessions in person or via Zoom. Please contact Jennifer Bland or Lindsey Sneed at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a training session.
Online Training Courses
As of May 21st, we will be offering online accessibility training for all UM faculty, staff, and students through Blackboard Learn. To participate in these courses, sign on to Blackboard, search for “UM Accessibility”, and Enroll! All available courses will be listed in the sidebar.
- Understanding Impairments & the Impact of Accessibility
- Creating an Accessible MS Word Document
- How to Caption Recorded Videos
- Understanding Law & Policy Governing Accessibility in Higher Education
- Maintaining an Accessible Social Media Presence
- Web Accessibility for Creators
- Creating an Accessible Powerpoint Presentation
Is there an accessibility topic you want to know more about and you think it would be beneficial for others at the University as well? Let us know and maybe we can make a course or a video to address your topic or concern!
UM GAAD 2020
On Thursday, May 21st, UM accessibility specialists hosted Ole Miss’s inaugural GAAD celebration in the style of a virtual lunch-and-learn webinar attended by over 80 guests across approximately 30 different departments on campus! Check out a recording of the webinar below.
Spring Cleaning 2021: PDF Purge!
More information will be available soon!